Ongoing Regular Recruit Intake Applications 83 Regular Recruits Intake
PROCEDURES OF APPLICATION
(1) Register online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) fill the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate. You May Also Read NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 33 List is out
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR QUALIFICATION
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicantmust be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Allapplicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Anapplicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- Nospecial center for recruitment.
- Therewill be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Allscreening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidatesare not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidatesare advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidatesare advised to carefully read the instruction on the website
- Namesof shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) 0
- Maximium Age (Trades) 0
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) 1.62
- Minimium Educational Qualification All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- Application Period 7 Mar 22 – 13 May 22
I have read the instructions and understand them.
Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.
If you do still have any doubts please go back to read through the requirements
By reading all instructions. I agree that I understand the requirements for this Application.
You may like: