We have some exciting news to share with all of you who have earned a graduate degree. PM Youth Internship Program 2022, according to the details, is a fantastic prime minister internship programme 2022. The Prime Minister has teamed up with PepsiCo to offer this wonderful internship opportunity to the country’s young. Jobs in marketing, finance, food technology, law, engineering, public administration, and business are available through the Prime Minister’s Youth Internship Program 2022. One of the best aspects of this job is that the students are paid a monthly stipend of Rs 30,000. The primary goal of this internship is to train Pakistan’s educated youth by providing them with temporary positions in both private and public sectors.
Internship are assigned in federal ministries and divisions, according to the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Plan, Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination., provincial agencies, industries, banks, businesses, and other governmental and private institutions for a year in exchange for a monthly payout of Rs. 30,000. This internship is open to students who have finished 16 years of study, or Matric or FSc.
Details of the PM Youth Internship Program 2022:-
Take a peek at the PM Youth Internship Program 2022 in its entirety below. The specifics are as follows. Kamyab Jawan Internship Program is a non-profit organisation.
- Location All over Pakistan
- Organization/ Sector Kamyab Jawan
- Internship Program
- Qualification Graduates
- Gender Male/Female
- Total Seats 150000
- Monthly Stipend Rs 30,000/-
- Application Deadline 23rd April 2022
Internship programme for PMs in 2022 Requirements for Eligibility:
This programme is open to applicants who have already met the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Those candidates who have completed thier BA from any HEC Recognized University Or College.
- Those candidates who have done Matric and have Diploma for Associate Engineering of 3 years.
- The age of the applying candidates must not be more than 25 years.
- Candidates should be the national of Pakistan
- No Gender Discrimination here in this Internship Scheme so that is why both male and female
- candidates are appreciated to apply
candidates should not have availed any Training Program under the Government Youth Training Program before this
- Candidates should not be employed in any Government or Private Organization in Pakistan
- Students should have completed their educational career as a result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must Having 50% of grade and 2.5 CGPA
Documents Required for the PM Youth Internship Program:
To apply for the PM Youth Internship Program, the applicant must submit the following documents.
3.Graduation Transcript Certificate
4.Graduation Degree Certificate
PM Youth Internship Program 2022: How to Apply: –
Note; that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Women are strongly encouraged to apply, and applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting an application for the PM youth internship programme 2022 is April 23rd.
You May Like: